[ Log In :: Register :: Search ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Rhinelander, Event Staff< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
JayC Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members

Member Rating: None
PostIcon Posted on: May 23 2011,14:18  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hey All!  I just wanted to give a big shout out to all those that worked at the Crystal Lake Classic this past weekend.  From the WORS Staff to the Camp Tesomas Staff to the Volunteers, top notch!  I especially want to thank those Sport riders that swept during the Junior race.  My daughter unfortunately flatted halfway through her lap.  Being the determined one she is, she decided to push her bike the remaining 2.5 miles to the finish line.  The Sweepers, taking time out of their own race prep, stayed with her the whole time.  I didn’t catch their names but they definitely earned a little WORS good luck karma!!  Please pass this along to them, thanks!!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
epoxyboy Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 23 2011,20:45 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

In sweeping the juniors, your daughter gave me motivation for the sport race, as she told me "if you are going to start a race, you are going to finish!"  Great attitude!  Unfortunately that karma only held for 1/2 of the first lap as my crank came loose, but did manage to fix it enough to finish.
 Post Number: 3
digitalpunk30 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 23 2011,21:51 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I second everything about the people that put this race on- they were amazing.

Your daughter definitely helped me too in the citizen race- she was shouting encouragement to every rider that went past :)
2 replies since May 23 2011,14:18 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Rhinelander
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code