Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register :: Search ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Nordic Mountain Trail Work, Subaru course needs your help< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
wolfgang Search for posts by this member.

Group: Awaiting Authorization

Member Rating: 4
PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 15 2011,08:17  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The Subaru Cup course took a big hit in the wind storm we had on Labor Day weekend.  Many trees are down on the course.  For anyone not racing this weekend, I will be out there Sunday morning (I'm shooting for 8 a.m.) with my chainsaw and would appreciate some help.  Bring garden or leaf rakes, gloves, eye and ear protection if you have it.  Much of the work involves just dragging/rolling debris off the trail so don't think you have to bring a saw to be helpful.  
I plan to work until around noon and either try to ride a lap or get home for kickoff of the Packer game.

Dave
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
wolfgang Search for posts by this member.

Group: Awaiting Authorization

Member Rating: 4
PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 18 2011,19:05 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

For those looking to ride the Subaru Cup course, the big stuff should be off the trail.  I rode a lap after Scott Barclay and I finished clearing Big Bench and Memory Glade.  It's all "rideable", but needs a good raking.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
1 replies since Sep. 15 2011,08:17 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Nordic Mountain Trail Work
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code